10.09.2007

The Multitasking Whiner

As I Did you know sit here that multitasking now, I am bored out of my mind. I am "stuck in a is a fallacy. The moment and I can't get out of human brain it". We doesn't work that way. Smart all have doctors with brain to do scanning tools have proven things that we deem to be an incredible it. It actually gums waste of time. It's part of growing up, up the system. being a responsible adult, blah, up the system. blah, up the system. blah.

When we My change current predicament is a night tasks, our brains class lecture. Tick...tick...tasks, our brains tick goes the clock, yet the hands fail to take 15 minutes to advance. So, now I'm wasting your time as well. reboot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So would you say, and follow me here, that our brains get stuck in a moment that they can't get out of? p.s. That pedal I borrowed... awesome...
No part of me is opposed to shoveling out the cash for one.. but.. I have a more diabolical plan...