6.25.2008

Today

Nothing awakens my heart like following Jesus Christ, especially with other people. For example, Jody and I have had an amazing journey together. The things we have learned together and walked through are priceless. Walking through life with her has made me a better person.

I am fortunate to have many other people with whom I am currently walking out my journey. Tonight that group of fellow sojourners expanded again. Plans were set in motion for a new "Tuesday meeting." (If you are a student of church history, that will means something to you.) I can hardly wait to get to know these new fellow followers as we take a few steps together. I pray that our time together will matter. That it will make a difference in our lives. That through our times together we will come to be better disciples.

Anyway, just some thoughts. I figured if I don't have anything clever to yap about, I can just type out the things rolling around in my brain. A journal, you might say.

No comments: