3.10.2008

501 - Introduction to Fellowship

Only now am I starting to begin to almost understand the first thing in the first steps of fellowship. I had a decent time last week in Virginia Beach - most notably, an awakening to real fellowship. Here's how I would describe it. Remember the scene in "Fellowship of the Ring" when they step into the great hall of Moria. Gandalf says, "I think we can risk a little more light." As his staff glows brighter, they realize that they are in a hall beyond compare - but its fullness is still hidden in the darkness.

By the way, I tried to get a screenshot of this scene, but was unsuccessful. If you know a way to capture screenshots using freeware, please let me know.

Anyway, that is me. The light went off inside just enough for me to know that I have been completely missing it concerning fellowship. I'm getting my butt kicked this week with meetings, work and school, but I can't wait to head off on a discovery of fellowship in the very near future.

Any thoughts on the subject?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could use capturedit, it's open source, but it's in really early development (ver. 0.2 :(...), but it seems to take screenshots of movies if you load the dvd into the pc and use Windows Media Player. You don't have to install anything with it either, the binaries just work straight up. oh, and I like fellowship. Maybe you should come to St. Louis and do some of it with me.

The Jensen Family said...

Fellowship is a difficult thing when you get it figured out let me know how to do it. I think it involves coffee though.